3002 W. Kennedy Blvd.

Tampa, Florida 33609

(813) 755-9500

Text or call us anytime!

Always Open

We're here for you 24/7

October 26, 2020

Emergency Room entrance
Personal Injury

What Type of Doctor Should I See After a Car Accident?

After an accident, you should see your primary care doctor, urgent care, an emergency room, or any number of qualified doctors who specialize in auto accident injuries near you for treatment and follow-up. These doctors may refer you to. Usually, the Emergency Room is not the answer, but if you

Read More »
CLICK HERE for a FREE Case Evaluation