Best way to get great results in your auto accident case
Well-known and highly respected Tampa attorney, Martin Hernandez, offers the following advice, free of charge, on how to achieve the best results in an auto accident.
Here are a few tips that, as a Tampa auto accident lawyer, I recommend to you in order to make sure you have the best physical and financial recovery after your car accident:
- Call 911 and ask for law enforcement to come. Make sure that nobody is injured. If somebody’s injuries warrant going to the hospital, notify 911 to send an ambulance. However, going to the hospital is not always necessary or recommended. A walk-in clinic or other service provider, can often see you quicker and for a fraction of the cost. The typical ER bill is between $7,000 and $12,000 for them to tell you have whiplash. More if they start doing scans. A walk-in clinic or other provider’s initial consultation is between $300 and $600 to tell you the same thing. Now, at most, you only have $10,000 in No-Fault benefits, so we don’t always recommend racking up big bills or exhausting your benefits quickly.
- Take pictures of the cars before they move! Especially the property damage and any visible injuries you sustained.
- Get Lawyered Up and call Tampa Auto Accident Attorney Martin Hernandez at 813.755.9500 for a free consultation! https://www.InjuryLawyersOfTampa.com
- Seek medical attention if you are injured within 14-days. Don’t know any doctors or treating facilities? Ask our office to refer you a list of providers near your work or home.
- Take down witness names and phone numbers! Don’t rely on law enforcement to write down those names and addresses. Usually, they do not, so do it yourself.
- Only to talk the insurance companies about your property damage. Don’t talk to the insurance companies about how the accident occurred or injuries. Remember, insurance companies do not pay money willingly.
- Follow the doctor’s advice and plan for therapy and rehabilitation. If the doctor asks you to treat 1 to 4 times per week, it is best for you to follow his or her advice.
If you have any other questions or would like to speak with a Tampa Injury Attorney today, call Tampa Injury Lawyer Martin Hernandez at 813.755.9500 or https://www.InjuryLawyersOfTampa.com>