Tampa Car Accident Legal Help
Car accidents are a big pain. Both literally and figuratively. Everything about it. From being injured or to you losing the use of your car. Getting around Tampa Bay without a car is truly a pain.
One of the furthest things from your mind might be shopping for a lawyer, but an attorney can help you recover money for your damaged or destroyed property, your medical expenses, and maybe even your attorney’s legal fees. The sooner you speak with a legal professional, the more likely you are to protect your rights and get the help you need.
We can help.
Hire us and consider it done.
Information on hiring a Tampa car accident attorney, including reasons why you need a lawyer, what to look for in an attorney, when and how to find an accident lawyer, and the right questions to ask can all be found at InjuryLawyersOfTampa.com
When is the best time to hire a lawyer? After the accident? After the insurance companies start calling you? After the bills start coming in? Better to hire a lawyer sooner than later, but always lawyer up.
If you have been injured in a car accident, call Tampa Injury Lawyer Martin Hernandez at 813-229-5353 or InjuryLawyersOfTampa.com
#GetLawyeredUpNow #LawyeredUp #lawyer #TampaAbogado #TampaAttorney #TampaLawyer #Attorney #abogado #LawyerUp #Accident #AccidentLawyer #accidente
Do you always need a lawyer?
No, but it comes with a high risk. Fighting a speeding ticket and going to small claims courts are two examples where you do not need a lawyer. However, in most situations involving a legal issue, you may not wish to chance the risks of going it alone without the advice of an experienced attorney who can help you out. In fact, while good legal representation may not be cheap, it will save you in the long run. As the saying goes: Doing it cheap, always comes out expensive.
While each person’s legal situation is different, there are times when you really should hire a lawyer. Below are the top ten reasons.
- The law is complicated. If you are not a lawyer you probably have no business acting like one in certain instances. Even experienced lawyers typically do not represent themselves in court. A good case can quickly fall apart without the help of an experienced and objective attorney.
- Not having a lawyer may actually cost you more. Remember, doing it cheap, always comes out expensive.
- Lawyers know how to challenge evidence. You may not even know that a key piece of evidence against you was improperly obtained or that the testimony of a witness contradicts an earlier statement. What shortcuts were taken?
- Attorneys understand how to properly file court documents and handle other legal procedures. If you’re not an attorney, you may struggle with deadlines. One late or incorrect filing could delay or worse – have the case thrown out altogether.
- Because you don’t know any expert witnesses or private detectives. Attorneys depend on an extended network of professionals to help their clients’ cases. Most non-attorneys do not personally know the types of professionals who can help with discovery or challenge evidence or testimony by the opposing party.
- You’re not sure how to plead — or what a ‘pleading’ is? Pleading guilty is not the only choice. Filing a lawsuit is also not only your only choice. An attorney who understands the law will be best situated to explain your options and can help you avoid potentially severe penalties even before a trial begins.
- 7.Damage control. Hiring a lawyer in many instances will help you avoid potential legal headaches down the road or help you with damage control.
- A good lawyer can strike up a good settlement offer or plea bargain, if necessary. An experienced lawyer probably has seen cases similar to yours or at least knows enough to make a calculated guess about how it might resolve at trial. Sometimes a settlement is the best choice, while other times it makes more sense to see your case through to trial. An attorney also can help negotiate a fair settlement with the opposing party.
- The other party has legal representation. He who represents himself has a fool for a client. Don’t go it alone.
- Lawyers often provide a free initial consultation. Since many attorneys will meet with you for free during a face-to-face consultation, there is really no harm in talking with one. Not only will a free consultation give you an idea of the type of case you have, it will help you decide whether you actually need to hire a lawyer.
If you have been injured or arrested in Tampa Hillsborough County and need a lawyer, call Tampa Attorney Martin Hernandez at 813-229-5353 or email: seekingjustice@FHTampaLaw.com
Personal Injury Attorney
There are many benefits to hiring a Florida personal injury attorney if you have been hurt in an auto accident. An injury attorney takes on the responsibility of dealing with the insurance companies and finding insurance coverage for the injured party. Also, you will not have to continue to receive constant phone calls from adjusters. Additionally, an attorney can conduct their own investigation into the case to determine who is at fault and what the proper compensation should be.
Finally, a personal injury attorney knows the law, how the legal system works and can make sure that your case is being handled properly with the insurance companies as well as in the court system.
Having an experienced personal injury attorneys can safeguard you from insurance companies offering you a settlement that is worth far less that what you fully deserve for your claims.
If you have been injured in auto accident, call a Tampa personal injury lawyer at 813-229-5353 and ask for Martin Hernandez.
There are a few people who have developed a particular disdain for lawyers, hence there is the proliferation of lawyer jokes that are certainly dripping with sarcasm and mockery for the seemingly noble profession. Indeed, there are a number of lawyers who exploit people who are in dire need of legal aid and are motivated only with the right amount of money. And yet we never hesitate to seek their services when the need arises albeit with a few misgivings and skepticism. We literally place our precarious destiny in their capable hands.
A personal injury lawyer, for instance can greatly assist you if you have sustained some injuries in certain unforeseen circumstances that is beyond your control. Contrary to the misguided belief of many people, a personal injury does not only pertain to physical pain to be considered detrimental. Remember that mental distress or torment is equally grave as a broken limb. A competent personal lawyer would be able to help you contest for the benefits and assistance that you rightfully deserve under your predicament.
A personal injury lawyer can both stand for an individual against the entity that is accountable for the injury have been incurred. Some of the most common cases of personal injuries are often connected to the workplace, vehicular accidents, chemical facilities, private abode, restaurants and even universities. These are but a few of the possible places that a person can acquire an injury. The main premise of a personal injury is having an individual sustain pain or any injury directly connected to the negligence and incompetence of certain person or even a company. The aggrieved party would naturally want to seek compensation against the person or persons responsible for the said injury.
When looking for a competent personal injury lawyer, make sure to ask around or seek referrals from colleagues or even from other lawyers. It is important to hire one with the most experience in dealing with personal injury cases since they are predictably more knowledgeable in that particular field of specialization. It is also imperative to immediately file complaints and secure some medical records that would substantiate or corroborate with your claim of incurring a particular injury. An immediate action is highly crucial since any delay could possibly weaken your case or raise some doubts and skepticism as to the authenticity of your injury especially if there are no visible physical marks. A highly competent and proficient personal injury lawyer would be able to provide an assessment as to the viability of your case and possible measures to take.
With more than 45 years of combined legal experience in representing injured people – We can help you if you have been injured in an accident. Please call 813-229-5353 or email us today.
It has been well-established that the skill of your attorney has a significant impact on the outcome in court. It used to be that lawyers got their business based on their reputation as a skillful advocate for their client and on verdicts or outcomes. Nowadays, it seems if you have some money to put into advertising you then you are perceived to be good. Not the case. While most lawyers are knowledgeable of the law, not all of them have the experience, talent, and desire to help their clients when their clients need a lawyer the most. The legal team at our firm has extensive courtroom experience and uses an aggressive approach in advocating for our clients. Let us help you.