Martin Hernandez explains Florida’s no fault insurance, which is essentially personal injury protection on auto insurance policies. This coverage pays for medical bills and loss wages after a car accident, up to $10,000.
- Florida no fault insurance, or personal injury protection, covers 80% of medical bills and 60% of loss wages after a car accident. 💼
- This type of insurance has been the law in Florida since 1971. 🚗
- Mar Hernandez provides clear explanations of the technical aspects of the coverage to ensure people are aware of their options. 📝
- After a car accident, it’s important to seek legal advice promptly. 🚨
- Contact Mar Hernandez at 813-874-9111 for legal support after a car accident. ☎️
00:00 I’m Martin Hernandez your Tampa of personal injury and auto accident attorney what is Florida no fault insurance no fault insurance might sound like a complex concept but it’s actually relatively simple basically Florida no fault is listed on your auto insurance policy as personal injury protection this coverage 00:16 pays for your medical bills at 80% and your loss wages at 60% after a car accid and up to $10,000 you pay yours and I’ll pay mine think give it as a safety net that covers medical bills and loss wages after a car accident and yes it’s weird that your car insurance pays for what is basically health insurance and 00:38 disability insurance but this has been the law in Florida since 1971 yes there are some technicalities and coverage thresholds and rules but I’ve explained these technical aspects in plain language to you so you’re aware of your options and don’t miss out on what you’re entitled to remember after 911 lawyer up at 8138 00:57 [Music] 74911