How we will win your case:
Our car accident attorneys use investigators, accident reconstruction specialists, accountants, economists, physicians, bio-mechanics, human factor experts, and any other forensic experts necessary to prove how your car accident occurred, and how much your case is worth. Our car accident lawyers will be able to determine when such experts are needed and how to best use them in negotiations with the insurance company to settle the case, or for use at trial to obtain the highest possible recovery for you.
We are extremely thorough in the preparation of each case; we are relentless in the pursuit to win for our clients; we are aggressive against the opposition; and we work harder than the opposing attorneys.)
If you are injured or have any questions on what to do if you are injured in a car accident, give us a call at 813-229-5353.
Compensation you are entitled to:
As a car accident victim or any other motor vehicle accident victim you are entitled to the following compensation that is applicable to you.
- Payment for your medical bills (past, present and future medicals)
- Repair or replacement of your motor vehicle.
- Medical treatment, whether you have insurance or not.
- Lost wages (past, present, and future losses)
- Reimbursement for your out of pocket expenses incurred.
- Maximum monetary recovery for the pain and suffering of your physical injuries, and emotional distress.
- Loss of quality of life.
- Rental Reimbursement.
- Loss of consortium for your spouse or minor child…
What is my case worth?
The value of each case depends upon the severity of the injury; the permanency of the injury; the prognosis; the type of medical treatment received; the necessity of future medical treatment needed; current and future medical bills; the extent of the emotional trauma; and the length of time needed to heal.
All cases vary and no two cases are alike. Rest assured, however, that our attorneys will seek the highest recovery for you and your family.